Each rally we attend provides everyone a chance to see more of our beautiful country and the treasures it has to offer. Meeting up with friends from times past and forming new friendships along the way is always a pleasure to behold.”
For reservations: Call and speak to Wendy or Dan to make your reservations at (918) 707-5636. Mention you are with the South Central Chapter of American Coach, and they will assign you a spot with the rally group. We currently have 20 spots reserved for our rally, and can add more if needed. The park accepts “Good Sam” as well as Military Veteran’s for a 10% discount. No other discounts apply.
Nightly Rate is $45 a night before any discount
Rally Fee is $40; Stephanie Rivera at 7426 S. Staples Suite 105 Corpus Christi, TX. 78413. Make the check out to South Central Chapter of American Coach.
- Xtreme Cove Marina (918) 689-7723 has boat rental as follows: Pontoon for up to 12 people $60 per hour with 4 hour minimum. Tritoonfor up to 14 people $75 per hour with 4 hour minimum. (Both require $500 refundable deposit.)
- Only self-contained propane campfires ARE allowed must have legs on your pit.
- Creek Nation Casino is right off Main at the end of Forest Street. Entrance is at back up the wooden ramp. Must wear mask. It’s small but sufficient room with every other chair removed for social distancing.
- There is a General Store right on the Xtreme property but if you want to go to Wal-Mart you will need to drive about 14 miles North of Eufaula to Checotah, OK. Two other grocery stores are: Top Value at 102 S. Main and Nichols Market at 200 South 2nd Street
- Sinclair gas station at 230 South Main and a Love’s Travel Stop at 1601 Birkes Road just north of Eufaula open 24 hours.
- Eufaula is an old town. There are shops down the Main Street of town. Checota,OK(14 miles North) has 4 Antique Malls.
- If anyone wants to stay past Saturday morning the park is having a motorcycle rally coming in on Saturday and there will be a live concert in the outdoor Amphitheatre.
- Outdoor and Indoor swimming pools available directly behind the rally room if you want to swim or just sit in the sun.
- There is an indoor movie theater upstairs above the rally room if any group of our folks would like to (and know how to) use your WI-FI to stream a movie and watch together. Also if you have a fire stick with some of your travels and can show them to us we would love to enjoy those!!
There are lots of chain restaurants and fast food places along Main Street. A few local places are recommended:
- E’s Hideaway at 134 North Main (American food with a touch of class) open 11am to 2:30pm and 4:30 to 9pm closed Mondays
- Boomarang Diner 626 S Main open 7am to 9pm daily. Serve breakfast all day (The chicken fried steak is HUGE)
- La Finca Mexican Grill 16 Oak Avenue right down Main Street on your left. This is where we have reservations for Thursday Nightat 6pm.
- Eufaula Shower Shop 306 S Main. This is where the “Ladies Luncheon” will be. It is a sandwich and salad place that caters to women but men would like it too.
- Dobber’s Roadhouse17155 Oklahoma 9 only open on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday 11am to 8pm the “best steaks in town” is their claim. Also have barbecue and homemade pies.
- Donut 573 S Sellman Road open 7 days a week 5am till 1pm and they have several breakfast items that are not sweet.
Tuesday May 4th Arrival and Welcome 1st timers:
- Jeff & Mary Jane Granger 2. Donald & Kathy Smith 3.Louis & Carol Stephens 4.Ron & Sheila Williams5. Gary & Gaye Thomas
4 PM Happy Hour (BYOB + bring snack to share if you would like to do so)
Rally Room-main building. Full cash bar in the lobby is open.
Wednesday May 5th (cinco de mayo)
8 AM to 9:30 AM Breakfast – Rally Room(don’t eat much ladies were going to lunch)
11AM “Ladies Luncheon” Eufaula Flower Shop(dutch treat on your own)
4 PM Membership Meeting – Rally Room
6 PM Pot Luck Dinner – Rally Room after which we
will welcome any member to set up their propane campfire at their coach.
Thursday May 6th
8 AM to 9:30 AM Breakfast – Rally Room
Mid-day the Men will do a walk around answering questions you may have about your coach and maybe even help you “fix” something. Otherwise go to the Casino J
5:30PMCaravan to “La Finca Mexican Grill” (reservations 6PM)
Friday May 7th
4 PM Happy Hour and as always the cash bar is open in the office
5 PM “Steak Night” bring your protein for grilling at Pavillion
Bring your own vegetables, drink, and place settings.
Saturday May 8th
9AM doughnuts in the rally room before we depart